[Osmf-talk] ballot results unofficial

Jaakko Helleranta.com jaakko at helleranta.com
Tue Dec 9 03:12:12 UTC 2014

A suggestion to tackle this issue that came up in a recent HOT voting
members' meeting was as simple as:
Please send important events as .ical/.ics iCalendar "meeting proposal"s
(with appropriate reminder(s)).
That puts them directly into people's calendars.

I think this was/is as brilliant as it is simple. One of those, "Why didn't
I come to think of it?" things.

Cheers,
-Jaakko

--
jaakko at helleranta.com * Skype: jhelleranta
* Mobile: +505-8131-0729 (Nicaragua) * Voice(mail) / SMS: +1-202-730-9778 *