[Osmf-talk] Communicators wanted for CWG

Harry Wood mail at harrywood.co.uk
Thu Jun 5 14:30:03 UTC 2014

You may remember this email I sent about a year ago. Due to various failures on my part, it's taken a whole year to get something together, but I did hear back from a few people, and we are  having a CWG kick-off meeting, which will happen tomorrow at midday UTC on skype.

If you'd be interested in joining us, have a read of the email below again and get in touch with me. In fact even if can't attend the meeting, let me know if you'd like to join/help CWG.

Harry Wood