[Osmf-talk] Change to WMF Terms of Use: Requirements for disclosure

Oleksiy Muzalyev oleksiy.muzalyev at bluewin.ch
Wed Jun 18 17:05:49 UTC 2014

I mean multimedia mostly related to mapping. Say, panorama image of a
hotel, or an aerial video of an university or a shopping center. This
technology is becoming readily available.

Google Street View images are part of the map. But they are not always
done too well. Sometime a required building is covered by trees'
branches, or it is too far away, etc.

It is clear that nowadays it is prohibitively expensive to store all
these images and videos. But what if in a couple of years the capacity
of hard disks grow again 100 times?

brgds
Oleskiy