[Osmf-talk] Help wanted: Running the election

Dermot McNally dermot at osmfoundation.org
Mon Nov 3 23:36:34 UTC 2014

Hi Martijn,

Yes, I think we are in good shape. I’m happy with the tools and each poll is set up ready to go. I have three remote monitors and one on-site. Because of the online voting we don’t even need to have the kind of bottleneck that has been common on entry to AGMs as people queue to establish their right to receive a ballot paper. And both manual counting and proxy voting are things of the past.

I am waiting for some more of the late renewals and membership status changes to be processed (our email alerts stirred up a bit of activity on those fronts) after which I will open the poll. Voters should watch their mailbox and spam folder over the next 24 hours.

Thanks,
Dermot