[Osmf-talk] Help wanted: German and French translations of OSMF vote instructions

Michael Kugelmann MichaelK_OSM at gmx.de
Tue Nov 4 18:56:58 UTC 2014

On 03.11.2014 13:27, Michael Collinson wrote:
> Also email if you think translation would be useful for you language
> community and you can do one.
I'm aware that we are running short on time.
And: I can't do these translations as I don't speak either of these
languages. But I could imagine a benefit with the following languages:
* Japanese (big community, not all of them speak English)
* Russian (big country, big community, spoken by a lot of persons in the
countries of the former Warsaw Pact)
* Spanish (Spain, a lot of Soth America)

Just my 2 cents,
MichaelK.