[Osmf-talk] Preliminary Voting Results

Richard Weait richard at weait.com
Sun Nov 9 02:31:52 UTC 2014

On Sat, Nov 8, 2014 at 8:23 PM, Clifford Snow <clifford at snowandsnow.us> wrote:
> That should be Paul Norman

Clifford, it isn't clear to me to which part of the text you quote
that you are replying, but yes, "Paul Norman" is one of the candidates
elected to the board.  As Dermot NcNally, the board election manager
indicated on the 5th, a typographical error made it onto the ballots.
There, Paul Norman was known as Paul Normal.

Where I've been propagating information about the election results
I've been using "Normal" where I am quoting the vote software, and
"Norman" where I'm typing for myself.  Hope that clears up any issues.

No offence intended to Pauls of any description, of course.  :-)

Best regards and happy mapping,
Richard