[Osmf-talk] OSMF Members Request for a General Meeting

Simon Poole simon at poole.ch
Sun Nov 9 19:06:53 UTC 2014

I'm in a small dilemma right now. We have more support than necessary, however submitting the request now would start a window of 7 weeks in which the meeting would have to take place. This leads to either rushing the vote or to a conflict with the holiday season which is relevant in this case since 15 members will have to be present to reach the required quota.

For this reason I would suggest that I submit the request in 2 to 3 weeks if there is no other voices. The downside of this is loosing momentum and making it difficult to plan for the board.

Comments?

Simon