[Osmf-talk] OSMF Members Request for a General Meeting

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Thu Nov 13 16:46:30 UTC 2014

Hi,

On 11/13/2014 12:10 PM, Floris Looijesteijn wrote:
> If the AGM is not going to be at SOTM then I would suggest to have extra
> ways to attend, maybe through video conference.
> I'm not going to fly somewhere for just an AGM.

Yes, of course, that would be the plan. I also expect AGMs to get a bit
longer in the future, with members perhaps even occasionaly (gasp!)
discussing an issue before voting on it. But you can't have a half-day
AGM when everyone is in town for SOTM, that would just detract too much.
We'd certainly need to go electronic, and the new AoA that we have since
Birmingham provide for that.

Bye
Frederik