[Osmf-talk] Intent to announce General Meeting

Kathleen Danielson kathleen.danielson at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 08:23:19 UTC 2014

>From the OSMF Board:

2014) [1], it is our intent to announce a GM on November 22. The GM will be
held on December 7th. (At this time we are issuing only a preliminary,
non-formal announcement, and details are subject to change.)

The December 7 GM will consist of a remote voting mechanism, as well as an
opportunity for members to join the meeting remotely.

We are notifying the membership of this now so that people have the chance
to plan while we are still solidifying logistics. In addition, the
membership has until the formal announcement on November 22 to organize and
submit additional resolutions to be added to the December 7 GM agenda.

More details will be announced as they become available, and finalized
details and agenda will be shared on November 22.

[1]
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/OSMF_Members_Request_for_General_Meeting