[Osmf-talk] Intent to announce General Meeting

Kathleen Danielson kathleen.danielson at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 17:40:55 UTC 2014

We won't know until December 7th if there will be another GM (that depends
of the outcome of the vote on the 3rd resolution). If there is, we would
likely want to hold that additional meeting as quickly as possible (but no
sooner than 45 days, or January 21st).

Again, these dates are all tentative, and this email should not be
considered a formal announcement of anything (simply a heads up that we're
planning to make announcements).