[Osmf-talk] Minutes without public access

Paul Norman penorman at mac.com
Fri Nov 14 22:04:26 UTC 2014

On 11/14/2014 1:41 PM, Clifford Snow wrote:
> Fredrick,
> Can you also get the minutes up, if any, for the DWG? The January
> Document suggested four meets this year. Other than the Crimea report,
> I couldn't find any minutes.
>
> Thanks,
> Clifford

They're filed under
http://www.osmfoundation.org/wiki/Data_Working_Group, rather than the
page for all WG minutes right now. I'll add appropriate links to the
minutes page on the weekend.

We've found asynchronous communication via email to be our preferred
communication and discussion method. We mainly use realtime chat to
avoid duplicating work - e.g. not double-reverting a changeset, avoiding
two different replies at once, etc.

Unlike other working groups, probably 95% of our work is responsive in
nature right now.