[Osmf-talk] OSMF Members Request for a General Meeting

Paul Norman penorman at mac.com
Fri Nov 14 23:43:02 UTC 2014

On 11/14/2014 1:34 PM, Steve Coast wrote:
> Not sure there’s any advice to give either, the board is already stopped from doing anything but dealing with Fred and Simon’s resolution. So no f2f meeting, no building anything, no making the world a better place.
Steve,

The direction from members to directors (s. 303) does not preclude the
board from dealing with other business. It adds a time sensitive item
that the board needs to deal with (s. 304), but even there, now that the
date is set I don't see that there much additional work required for the
request. It is also misleading to call it Frederik's resolution. He has
signed it in support, but so have 35 other OSMF Members, exceeding the
5% set down in the Companies act by what I believe is a large margin.

I am puzzled by what appears to be your opposition to term limits, given
your support when you were running for board for them. What has changed
your views?