[Osmf-talk] Minutes without public access

Gregory sotm at livingwithdragons.com
Mon Nov 17 12:37:53 UTC 2014

I was on the non-local SotM 2013 WG (in Birmingham, UK) but wasn't listed
on the OSMF Website I imagine due to accidental error.

I helped take minutes of all the meetings and we managed documents on
Google Drive. I could provide a link, but a lot of these are currently set
to "anyone with the link can edit". Some contain links to a list of
volunteer e-mail addresses etc which might raise privacy concerns.

Would it be best for me to convert just the meeting minutes to PDFs and
send these to someone who can upload them to the website?

I hope SotM14 organising team leave at least a review meeting/report. For
SotM13 we were very keen to provide plenty of information so future years
could build on it (in a few cases we did not have this or relied on
personal memoies being relayed).

Greg.