[Osmf-talk] SOTM-WG (was: Minutes without public access)

Henk Hoff toffehoff at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 16:21:54 UTC 2014

Hi all,

For SotM13 where several bids (see: http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/State_Of_The_Map_2013/Call_for_venues)

Based on these bids, a decision was made to host the 2013 event in Birmingham. Also, we would be working with the Argentinian bid to be able to host the 2014 event there. The OSMF board was aware of this and had voiced no objections. Not even Simon.

SotM was discussed during board meetings. For instance: http://wiki.osmfoundation.org/wiki/Board_Meeting_Minutes_2014-08-05

Suggestions that deals are made in a back room are simply not true.

Henk