[Osmf-talk] Upcoming Special General Meeting Opinions?

Johan & Marguerite textline at gmail.com
Sun Nov 30 23:36:20 UTC 2014

I still fail to understand what's going on actually. It's for example
unclear to me why the term limit issue needs to be addressed suddenly. If
it was a major governance issue it should have been solved somewhere in a
regular AGM during the past 10 years. There was plenty of time, also under
the 2 year chairmanship of Simon.

So, when 3 fresh people replace three incumbents somewhere in the first
months of 2015, what will change for the benefit of OSM?

Kate, could you clarify what you mean by
1. the root of the problem
2. governance issues

Cheers, Johan