[Osmf-talk] Position Paper on EU Copyright

Michal Palenik michal.palenik at freemap.sk
Wed Oct 15 13:34:48 UTC 2014

I also believe that there will more eu-wide harmonisation of everything
(including copyright), so it's better to make a stand as soon as
possible.
many of EU institutions are already releasing a lot of data (EEA, ), so
the direction is more-less OK. but could be better.

also note that odbl is strongly dependent on eu database directive.

michal