[Osmf-talk] Modus operandi of the board

Sarah Hoffmann lonvia at denofr.de
Tue Oct 21 11:36:10 UTC 2014

Hi Simon,

On Tue, Oct 21, 2014 at 11:42:44AM +0200, Simon Poole wrote:
> First things first: the board has in the time I've been involved
> operated legally, if not squeaky clean. There were historic practices
> that were at odds with our by-laws, however they were rectified with the
> adoption of the current articles at last years GM.

I do apologize for my wording, it was uncalled for. Indeed nobody has
implied that the board is operating illegaly. What I meant to say is that
as a board member who is accountable for the actions of the foundation
I would feel rather unconfortable with the transparancy situation within the
board. However, I believe you have addressed that in your answer below.
Thanks for that.

Sarah