[Osmf-talk] Modus operandi of the board

Andy Allan gravitystorm at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 11:55:41 UTC 2014

On 21 October 2014 09:25, Sarah Hoffmann <lonvia at denofr.de> wrote:

> In addition, I'd like the responsible board members to explain why it
> is common practice to withhold financial and member information from
> other board members.

I'm especially concerned about the member information. Why are we in
the situation that one board member believes they have the right to
withhold the actual membership list from the equally-elected board
members? On what basis (either in law or in the AoA) do they believe
permits them to continue to restrict the circulation of the membership
list?

I would say that this is bordering on unbelievable, but that's not
true. I was on the OSMF Management Team for 3 1/4 years and, despite
our supposed remit over Working Group budgets, never received any
financial information beyond the 12-24 month old outdated financial
summaries.

Thanks,
Andy