[Osmf-talk] Simon Poole resigns

Frederik Ramm frederik at osmfoundation.org
Thu Oct 23 18:14:18 UTC 2014

Hi,

   I'm sad that I have to report that Simon Poole, the current chairman
of the OSMF board, has just informed the OSMF board that he's resigning
from his OSMF board position with immediate effect.

This changes the upcoming election parameters, as we now have three
seats to fill.

I probably shouldn't mix private stuff with official announcements but
Simon was the best board member that this organisation has ever had, by
quite some margin, and I'm very sorry to see him go.

Bye
Frederik

--
Frederik Ramm
Secretary

Name & Registered Office:
Openstreetmap Foundation
132 Maney Hill Road
Sutton Coldfield
B72 1JU
United Kingdom
A company limited by guarantee, registered in England and Wales.
Registration No. 05912761.