[Osmf-talk] Running

Emilie Laffray emilie.laffray at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 20:41:37 UTC 2014

Hello Oleksiy,

Please do not bring real political comparisons as they will be wrong. Also,
the counter example of your point would be the victory of Francois Hollande
5 years later, which was pretty much a rejection of Nicolas Sarkozy in the
first place. Anyway that's really out of scope of this discussion.

As for what is happening right now, it is not meant to be a political
campaign. As far as I can see, Sarah is not telling people to vote for a
particular candidate for the election.  She is just pointing out to some
explanations on why people would be inclined to be upset by Steve's
candidature and what she thought of that particular set of events (Steve
presenting himself, Simon resigning etc...)

At this point, whether we talk about Steve or not, I think we can safely
say that it reached a point where this is indeed becoming a farce. I will
remain mindful of my language in this email but what Sarah said is a
perfectly valid criticism in the first place.

Emilie Laffray