[Osmf-talk] Candidate reminder: Membership status and questions to canidates

Paul Norman penorman at mac.com
Thu Oct 23 22:12:43 UTC 2014

This a reminder to candidates that board members need to be members, not associate members. You should contact membership at osmfoundation.org to change your status from associate member to member if needed. I am not sure what would happen if someone with the most votes was not eligible to be a board member. Let's not find out, so make sure to mail to change it.

See 82 of the AoA, as well as probably the Companies act.

There are also a number of questions to candidates at http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Talk:Foundation/AGM14/Election_to_Board. This has been the primary method of asking candidates questions in the past, so please make an effort to answer them. I haven't yet myself, but intend to this weekend.