[Osmf-talk] Running

Harry Wood mail at harrywood.co.uk
Fri Oct 24 10:20:36 UTC 2014

There's an ongoing problem, and it's not about me. The guy who wrote JOSM, the guy who wrote OpenLayers, they quit the project at quite an early stage because of clashes with you Steve. We've probably lost plenty of other good people in the intervening years. More recently Richard F quit his involvement in OSMF, and now Simon Poole is leaving the board (I'm assuming for similar reasons). You can be a very difficult person to work with.

Predictably you're characterising this as personal attack, and perhaps it is, but if you are the person at the centre of the OSMF, the fact that people can't work with you is a big problem for the OSMF.
Harry