[Osmf-talk] The role of face-to-face meetings in the future of the OSMF board

Steve Coast steve at asklater.com
Mon Oct 27 13:08:13 UTC 2014

I agree there are ways to meet efficiently using various technologies. I'd say that yes, flying people around is more expensive but a) the benefit outweighs the cost and b) finding money isn't hard, we just need to think bigger than a $10k budget. What could we achieve with $500k or $5 million? There are plenty of foundations out there that would love to fund a great cause like ours, we just need a rational set of people on the board who'd be accountable for it.

Steve