[Osmf-talk] Running

Skye Book skye.book at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 15:31:41 UTC 2014

Been following this thread, just saw my name pop up and felt I should add clarity where possible (as I was, myself, confused).

Julien mailed the osmf-talk list and I incorrectly (very incorrectly, on a re-read) believed it to be someone from OSMF checking if my email was still valid.  I responded and apologized for missing the verification email, which I’d figured was sent out and I had indeed missed.  To be clear, I hold no role on OSMF beyond being a member… Didn’t mean to misrepresent myself, sorry for potentially complicating your membership question, Julien.

-Skye