[Osmf-talk] Moderator statement: please read before posting

Michael Collinson mike at ayeltd.biz
Thu Oct 30 10:23:30 UTC 2014

Thank you Frederik for your as always well-argued email.  (And as this
is email and I am British, no, I am not being sarcastic or ironic).

Personally, I am really, really uncomfortable doing any kind of
moderation as it can also be censorship.  But I stand by my comments.
The "dirty washing has been aired", we all, I hope, understand the
general situation and the players, and it is time to go the next level.

I am not sure what others think, but for me, you have just done that
with your contribution on handling OSMF finances. An important issue has
been raised amongst all the noise, you have pinpointed it, and are
looking forward.  I respectfully suggest more brevity (yep, I also find
this difficult!), at least over the next few days. I am a native English
speaker and a scan-reader (I can read lots of text very fast), so I have
no problem, but I am speaking for those that do.

And, again for the next few days, anyone who wants to respond, please
help with the volume issue by delaying immediate responses. Collect your
thoughts and write just one thoughtful response.

Thanks,
Mike