[Osmf-talk] Mike's open letter

Oliver Kühn oliver at osmfoundation.org
Thu Oct 30 13:44:02 UTC 2014

Hi Mike,

thank you very much for your open words and an honest, personal opinion.
I assume the happiness ratio will vary from person to person... I
support your view that OSMF needs to grow up (I don't mean implementing
processes of 1.000+ employees organization) and focus on the human factor.

Regards,
Oliver