[Osmf-talk] Proxy voting

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Fri Oct 31 08:33:33 UTC 2014

Hi,

On 10/31/2014 07:16 AM, Christoph wrote:
> Hi Frederik,
>
> The proxy voting page contains still some TBD and some "sometime", can you fix that please ?

I'm not in charge of the vote (because I am standing for election
myself). Dermot McNally and Richard Weait will be handling the vote.
Dermot has informed the board yesterday that he's completed the plans
and will be announcing them shortly.

There will be some changes compared to earlier AGMs since we have
switched to the STV system. Instead of emailing your vote to someone,
you will receive a personalised link to a software platform that allows
you to vote. Voting in person with a paper ballot at the AGM will not be
possible - even if you are at the AGM you have to go through the software.

I expect a proper announcement sometime today.

> Will the AGM be streamed?

That is uncertain but if the technical means allow, it will be.

> Do I have to proxy vote before ?

I'd like to defer to the official announcement for details but currently
it seems that you will have until shortly after the AGM to vote, and
your electronic vote URL will be valid until then. So there will not be
a cutoff day for proxy voting like we had in the past. But please to
wait for the official announcement and read it carefully.

Bye
Frederik