[Osmf-talk] Reaching out and diversity (Was: Re: AGM and board elections)

Randy Meech randy.meech at gmail.com
Sun Sep 28 17:09:59 UTC 2014

On Sat, Sep 27, 2014 at 11:57 AM, Kathleen Danielson
<kathleen.danielson at gmail.com> wrote:
> I've been following this thread from afar and am finally chiming in. It took
> me this long because in order to do so I had to finally join OSMF. I'd like
> you to note how ridiculous it is that anyone has decided to join the
> organization to combat a lack of, or lack of interest in, diversity.

Well, look on the bright side, at least now you get to help elect a
new board. Or maybe even run for it :)

I don't see any other way to change the age-old, well-established
toxicity here other than making the OSMF & board more representative
of the OSM membership (at the very least).

-Randy