[Osmf-talk] OSMF AGM 2015

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Sat Aug 22 21:14:15 UTC 2015

Hi,

   just a small heads-up - there's going to be an AGM (annual general
meeting) later this year, and there will also be board elections.

The AGM will be online-only, and we'll publish details in due course
(read: as soon as we've done the planning). There will be an option to
vote online and also ahead of the meeting through a proxy vote process.

If you've been thinking of stepping up your involvement in OSMF, this
might be your chance to run for a seat on the board.

Stay tuned for specifics.

Bye
Frederik
for the OSMF board