[Osmf-talk] AGM on Saturday: Treasurer's report

Simon Poole simon at poole.ch
Fri Dec 4 14:26:30 UTC 2015

Thanks Frederik

At least in the time that I've been following things this is the first
time we actually have received such a report that is worth its name.

One of the things that is an old beef of mine is, that while we've had
D&O insurance in one form or another for a while, the foundation itself
seems to be rather "under insured". Particularly things like fire and
other events that might require substantial amounts of money to rectify
don't seem to be covered. Have plans to change this move forward at all?

Simon