[Osmf-talk] tutta città copies buildings from OSM

Samuel Kutter samuel.kutter at gmail.com
Sat Dec 5 19:07:05 UTC 2015

Hi Martin,

... it does concern everybody...

The best way how to deal with the issue is described here:
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Lacking_proper_attribution

It would be best if members of the Italian community would approach the
map provider individually. Often / usually, they just forgot and are
happy to implement a proper attribution.

For tough & big cases, there is the Licensing Working Group, but as
always, it's a group of volunteers, and the chasing of attribution
violations is not the most rewarding job...

May be, you can forward this email to the Italian community.

Cheers,

Samuel / sakudo