[Osmf-talk] Personal Report Back from Day 1 of Board F2F

Steven Johnson sejohnson8 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 16:46:15 UTC 2015

Thanks for the overwhelmingly positive summary, Kate. Sounds like having a
facilitator really paid off. Hope you get those post-its transcribed soon;
I'm expecting big things. ;-)

-- SEJ
-- twitter: @geomantic
-- skype: sejohnson8

There are two types of people in the world. Those that can extrapolate from
incomplete data.