[Osmf-talk] State of the Map 2015

Gregory sotm at livingwithdragons.com
Wed Feb 25 11:07:18 UTC 2015

An announcement regarding OpenStreetMap events in 2015 has been made here:
https://blog.openstreetmap.org/2015/02/25/openstreetmap-events-in-2015
There will be no foundation organised event, but still plenty of great
events to attend around the world.

Being on the SotM-WG myself, I'm really excited by who is on it. The
energy, excitement, desire for transparency, and motivation to pass
learnings forward each year, are all things the OSMF membership should be
proud of. All these things take time and most of the WG members only joined
(or returned to the team) in November/December 2014. I hope you can give us
the time and support us in our work for SotM16 and SotM beyond that.

Gregory.