[Osmf-talk] Secret USSR cold war maps

Simon Poole simon at poole.ch
Sun Jul 19 16:08:16 UTC 2015

Martin didn't mention the outcome of the discussions: there is no
indication that they are out of copyright at least not just from an age
point of view, at the time it was a bit unclear who the copyright holder
was, but I wouldn't assume that there is none (naturally that doesn't
stop entrepreneurs from still selling them etc. particularly when they
are located in the US).

Simon