[Osmf-talk] I flooded Barrow Island

Simon Poole simon at poole.ch
Wed Jun 17 21:56:08 UTC 2015

Blast it, Milo you've found the OSMF out, in reality it is a secret
society of GIS worshippers that want to convert OSM to use linestrings :-)

Seriously: the island is slowly coming back in the standard rendering,
coastlines in OSM are special see:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:natural%3Dcoastline

And osmf-talk is likely the wrong place for such questions.

Simon