[Osmf-talk] Partial F2F minutes

Paul Norman paul.norman at osmfoundation.org
Wed Mar 25 05:11:38 UTC 2015

The face to face meeting minutes are proving to be exceptionally long, as
might be expected for a meeting that was two full days. Also, the meeting
format was not the easiest for taking notes or generating minutes.

In an effort to increase transparency I am posting to the list about the
partial minutes on the foundation site at
http://osmfoundation.org/wiki/Board/Minutes/2015-02-16

Currently minuted are administrative matters, the overall outline for the
two day, the brainstorming on what is and is not working, and on how board
members felt about a number of statements.

Included in the administrative matters was a discussion of voting on
circular resolutions and what information is recorded from votes.

I do not believe the list of action items is yet complete.

There is a page at http://osmfoundation.org/wiki/Board/Minutes/2015-03-10
for the most recent meeting, but all that is complete from it is the list
of attendees.

Paul Norman
Secretary