[Osmf-talk] 9th Annual General Meeting OpenStreetMap Foundation

Paul Norman paul.norman at osmfoundation.org
Fri Nov 6 11:36:18 UTC 2015

To all members of OpenStreetMap Foundation,

This is the announcement of this year's Annual General Meeting. The
official announcement has been sent to member's emails already, but
more people may notice this.

The PDF attached to those emails had the wrong month for cut-off for
nomination and start of voting. The PDF attached here has those errors
corrected.

The 9th Annual General Meeting of the OpenStreetMap Foundation will be
held online in the IRC chat room #osmf-gm on the IRC network irc.oftc.net,
at 1600 UTC on Saturday, 05 December 2015. You do not need to attend the
meeting to vote.

The agenda is included in the attached PDF and can also be viewed here:
http://wiki.osmfoundation.org/wiki/Annual_General_Meetings/15

Information about email voting will be sent in due course, and voting will
open one week before the AGM.

I will be sending out additional informationon standing for the board
election.Board nominations close two weeks before the AGM. Someone else
or myself will send information on the special resolution.

Only regular members can vote on the special resolution or be on the board.
If you wish to change your membership status from associate member to
regular
member, please don't wait until the last minute.

On behalf of the Board, I am looking forward to our Annual General Meeting

--
Paul Norman
Secretary

Name & Registered Office:
Openstreetmap Foundation
132 Maney Hill Road
Sutton Coldfield
B72 1JU
United Kingdom
A company limited by guarantee, registered in England and Wales.
Registration No. 05912761.