[Osmf-talk] Special Resolution for General Meeting

Harry Wood mail at harrywood.co.uk
Wed Nov 18 17:01:57 UTC 2015

> give us the leeway to implement the new schedule once we've created one

Yeah that's what I was imagining this was about.

The price of corporate membership is not something which needs to be baked into the laws of the organisation in an awkward way. There's already plenty of aspects of OSMF finances which are not baked in, where we just trust the board to run things properly, and to consult us on any changes which might turn things up-side-down.

> revamp the

> corporate membership scheme, come up with a couple of membership
> "classes" that you can either select yourself, or that are tied to the
> size of the organisation, and that would bring at least a few token
> benefits

That sounds great! I'm looking forward to hearing more about that.

Harry