[Osmf-talk] Special Resolution for General Meeting

moltonel moltonel at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 21:20:11 UTC 2015

On 18 November 2015 16:35:14 GMT+00:00, Frederik Ramm <frederik at remote.org> wrote:
>Hence our idea to ask the AGM to allow us to set the membership fee
>schedule for corporate members without getting an AGM agreement first,
>hoping that we'll finalize our new corporate membership schedule in
>early 2016 and then be able to run with that.

Why couldn't the eventual membership fee change be bundled together with the rest of the schedule when that is ready ? Why does one have to be voted during an AGM but not the other ?

I am sure that an upcoming schedule+fee package would get approved with little controversy or delay. I'd be happy to give the OSMF more power over its finances, except it doesn't seem to bring much in this case ?
--
Vincent Dp