[Osmf-talk] Board elections - nominations

Henk Hoff henk.hoff at osmfoundation.org
Sun Nov 22 11:19:21 UTC 2015

Hi all,

As our secretary Paul has mentioned earlier today, we have now 11 candidates
from 8 countries for the position of Member of the Board of Directors of the
OpenStreetMap Foundation.

Regarding the candidates, I've updated the membership start date on this
page to match it with the date each of the person became member of the OSM
Foundation (read: not the community).

 <https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Foundation/AGM15/Election_to_Board>
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Foundation/AGM15/Election_to_Board

All 11 candidates are "normal" member with the Foundation, and their
membership is fully paid up to at least the coming AGM in which the
elections are taking place.

That means (from membership perspective) all 11 candidates are eligible to
stand.

I wish them all a great campaign.

Happy Mapping,

Henk Hoff