[Osmf-talk] osm.map preorder

Michael Maier s.8472 at aon.at
Tue Nov 24 11:30:59 UTC 2015

On 24/11/15 12:19, Cyrille Giquello wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm not shure OSM need more domains names, like corporates.
> osm.org seems to me nice, familiar and enough.

Hi,

I would also agree to keep osm.org and openstreetmap.org as 'main'
domains. Probably we should just redirect to openstreetmap.org from the
other names.

But we should definitely reserve osm.map and openstreet.map (is os.map
possible?), before anyone not associated with OSM uses it!

have a mappy day,
Michael

--
Michael Maier, Student of Telematics @ Graz University of Technology