[Osmf-talk] osm.map preorder

Дмитрий Киселев dmitry.v.kiselev at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 11:42:03 UTC 2015

Hi Simon,

I'm not familiar with domain names claiming and related questions, so I
don't know.
I've been looking for personal domain and found pre-order for *.map by
accident.

To all

Of course there is no need to use something instead of osm.org as primary
domain name now.
But we've got a tons of pain in RU community with osm.ru which is squatted.

And I don't think that missing osm.map would be wise decision.