[Osmf-talk] osm.map preorder

Simon Poole simon at poole.ch
Tue Nov 24 12:48:04 UTC 2015

Hmm yes, Charleston Road Registry Inc. is a front for google.

Note the following in the application:

 "The registrant will then be required to point the domain to an offering from a verified mapping service provider."

I just wonder how much verification will cost ...... (if actually anybody outside of the goog will be verified at all).

Simon