[Osmf-talk] Balancing the presence of the Humanitarian OpenStreetMap Team (HOT US Inc) in the OpenStreetMap Foundation

Mikel Maron mikel_maron at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 25 14:19:44 UTC 2015

Kate's and Blake's emails give the right perspective on this thread.
I only wanted to clarify, I've never been employed or contracted by HOT, nor have any intentions for that in the future. I was among the founding Board Members of HOT, and a current Voting Member.
I am also among the founding Board Members of OSMF, and a current Member :). * Mikel Maron * +14152835207 @mikel s:mikelmaron