[Osmf-talk] Balancing the presence of the Humanitarian OpenStreetMap Team (HOT US Inc) in the OpenStreetMap Foundation

Joseph Reeves iknowjoseph at gmail.com
Sat Nov 28 17:25:57 UTC 2015

We can agree to disagree, but let's keep this on topic: An import by HOT
that I had nothing to do with has no relevance to my position as an OSMF
Board candidate.

As I have previously stated, I hold no position of authority or decision
making within HOT, and I am no more responsible for HOT actions as a member
as I am for OSMF actions as a member here.

Let's be clear: innuendo concerning HOT colluding within the OSMF is
unfounded. I am an individual that has independently put forward a case for
my membership of the OSMF board. Please judge me on what I've written
rather than what others have imagined.

Thanks, Joseph