[Osmf-talk] Ballot Delay

Harry Wood mail at harrywood.co.uk
Sun Nov 29 22:29:20 UTC 2015

Yes I have received my email from 'opavote'

In case you didn't find the mail, I received mine at 21:02 (just before Kate's email, an hour and half ago). It has subject "OSMF Board Elections December 2015". It comes from "noreply at opavote.com"

Also note, you can't re-cast your vote. You get one chance and then it will say "Your ballot has already been cast", so I guess that means you might decide to hold off a little while in case further campaigning this week informs your choice.

But don't forget to vote before the deadline! I believe voting closes at the opening of the annual general meeting on 5th December, but in case of any difficulties or timezone confusions I would advise casting your vote a little bit before the deadline. Also if you're prone to forgetting to do things on time... may be better to vote now.

So happy voting! We have some great candidates this year. Let's a pick an awesome OSMF board for 2016!

Harry