[Osmf-talk] Balancing the presence of the Humanitarian OpenStreetMap Team (HOT US Inc) in the OpenStreetMap Foundation

Blake Girardot bgirardot at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 15:35:49 UTC 2015

I sincerely apologize to the OSMF and OSM talk list subscribers for the
flood of what I consider off topic traffic - I will continue to only
reply to the 3 or 4 people who have disliked HOT US Inc. for years now
on the HOT US Inc. voting members list where I feel these discussions
are best had and are welcome.

Those 3 or 4 people have lost their arguments on that list for a long
time now and HOT has moved on. Unfortunately they have seized on the
idea of dragging their years old grievances on to other lists to
embarrass and smear HOT US Inc.

Sadly the first part has worked. I am terribly embarrassed by them and
their actions.

We have respectfully asked them several times to resign from HOT US Inc.
membership given how they feel about HOT US Inc., yet for some unknown
reason they continue to stay members.

I of course leave it up to other list moderators to decide what threads
are appropriate and productive for the lists they moderate. All of our
voting members remain unmoderated on our voting members discussion list
where I encourage them again to continue these discussions if they feel
it necessary.

Rod - please see my forth coming reply on the HOT US Inc. voting members
list.

Regards,
Blake
HOT US Inc.