[Osmf-talk] The 'Paying People' question

Kate Chapman kate at maploser.com
Mon Nov 30 21:34:19 UTC 2015

Hi All,

Maybe I should have mentioned in the question that we do already pay
people. I should have also specified, "pay people in any capacity". I
didn't mean necessarily having staff. I was more interested personally in
people's views of if we should pay anyone and if so to what extent.

It is often forgotten or not well known that the OSMF currently does pay
people for certain expertise. Are there other things that cannot be done by
volunteers for whatever reason that the Foundation could benefit from
having additional resources?

Best,

-Kate