[Osmf-talk] Intent to announce General Meeting for December 5th

Paul Norman paul.norman at osmfoundation.org
Sun Oct 11 21:23:29 UTC 2015

It is the intent of the OSMF board to announce a general meeting, to be
held on Saturday December 5th, 2015 at 4 PM London time (1600 UTC). The
meeting will be held online.

This meeting will have a board election, with four seats available.
Henk, Oliver, Dermot, and Kathleen will be stepping down, and may stand
for re-election if they choose.

To vote, you need to be a member or associate member throughout the
period of 30 days prior to the date of the meeting.

To become a director on the board, you must be a member, not an
associate member.

If your membership has lapsed or your status needs updating, I suggest
handling it now.

The reason this announcement is an intent to announce, not an
announcement, is that some agenda items still need to be finalized, but
we want to give members and prospective members a chance to deal with
their membership status, give people a chance to decide if they want to
stand for the election, and let people know what's going on.

--
Paul Norman
Secretary

Name & Registered Office:
Openstreetmap Foundation
132 Maney Hill Road
Sutton Coldfield
B72 1JU
United Kingdom
A company limited by guarantee, registered in England and Wales.
Registration No. 05912761.