[Osmf-talk] Intent to announce General Meeting for December 5th

Henk Hoff toffehoff at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 19:33:50 UTC 2015

Hi Peter,

I'm more than happy to clarify.

The moment your membership started was always when we have received the payment. Either in our paypal account or in our bank account.

We've recently moved to a new membership system. One of the benefits is the integration with Paypal, which means a lot less manual work on our side.
When you apply for membership via https://join.osmfoundation.org , follow the procedure and pay via paypal; your application is processed on the spot and you should get a confirmation via the mail shortly after.

You still can pay via bank transfer, but when time is critical, I would highly recommend using Paypal.

Let me know if you still have questions regarding the membership process.

Cheers,
Henk